Ask an expert

19 Sep 2011

Advise Pls
Hi Doc and all

Kindly read my story posted on Man Talk under Post 455 (Advise Pls especially men) on the 12/09/2011.

Now i find out that he''s having a baby with this woman and their affair is very serious, he don''t eat my food anymore which he used to eat, we were in a relationship for 12 yr and stayed together for 4yrs.
Answer 434 views

01 Jan 0001

Sorry, but I don't have the time or facility to check messages on other forums. Maybe you can copy it and rep[ost it as s new question here ?
The situation sounds ominous, but it's irresponsible for him to have been carrying on with two women at the same time, and gaving a child with someone else without formally and kindly separating from you first.
I'd not worry about whether he eats your food. In the old English phrase, he needs to eat Humble Pie, which means to recognize that he has been doing wrong, to stop thinking so selfishly about himself, and to take your feelings seriously and with respect
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9430 votes
68% - 19927 votes