Ask an expert

31 Aug 2007

I have a Alcohol problem. Please give me a number of somebody in Sandton! I am desperate.I will pay. PLEASE!!!!!!!
Answer 368 views

01 Jan 0001

Congratulations on having the excellent good sense to recognize that you have this problem, and to mresolve to work on fixing it. I cannot recommend a specific person, though any good shrink in your neighbourhood should be able to help --- maybe call your nearest branch of AA, as not only might they themselves prove useful to you, but they may well know of shrinks in your area who have been understanding and helpful, in their experience
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9360 votes
67% - 19292 votes