Ask an expert

14 Feb 2006

am i being punished for cheatin on mine?
i've been seein this guy from work for the past year.he is married and i have a boyfriend.i know it's wrong,but he showed me love that i've never known from my b/ b/f cheated on me so i did the same to make myself feel better.

i have now really fallen head over heels with the new guy but im pretty sure he is cheatin on me with another colleague.they spend more than enough time together at the office.i've confronted him too many times over this but he swears they are just friends.this is so painful for me.

i wanna leave him but i love him so.why would he wanna have the tree of do iget out of this mess?

Im beginnin to think there must be somethin wrong with me.i will never meet a guy who will love me and only me.
Answer 259 views

01 Jan 0001

Why are there so many people who do someting they KNOW is wrong, and which they KNOW will cause pain for themselves and innocent others, and then say "I know it's wrong, BUT...." If your bf was chweating and the relationship was unpleasant --- END IT ; there was no point in cheating. And now, you comfort yourself from being hurt by a bf who cheated, and then discover that the guy who encouraged you to cheat on your own bf, is himself cheating on you. What did you expect ? A guy who is married who has ANY romantic relationship with you is already a proven cheater, and will do it again. What on earth makes mistresses form the delusion that they are so very special that the married cheater will never cheat on them ? Its almost inevitable.
He teels you he is "just friends" with this other woman ? What do you suppose he said or says when his wife asks about you ?
Drop him, he seems to be a serial cheater. Take time to see a counselor and sort yourself out, and then look for honest relationships, whereby you may find someone not already a practised cheat. This time round, you got exactly what you deserved --- at least learn from the experience.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.