Ask an expert

16 Mar 2010

bad thoughts
All i think about is dying... and hurting in some way... but I''m not necessarily suicidal.. what''s wrong with me?
Answer 408 views

01 Jan 0001

I don't know, and cannot know. You need to see a specialist psychiatrist for a proper, personal, face-to-face, personal assessment. What you describe is a sure sign of your being deeply distressed in some way, but it takes a proper expert assessment to work out why this is, what the overall impact is, and how best to help
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9474 votes
68% - 20306 votes