Ask an expert

17 Nov 2008

Guys, I need ur help! URGENTLY!
I have bipolar and my hubbie does not seem to understand it!
He things its all a attention seeking thing! I need help in helping me as i am falling apart at the seems!
Please help befor i loose the man i love!
Answer 385 views

01 Jan 0001

Discuss this with your psychiatrist, the doc who is treating your bipolar Disorder, and ask him to speak to your husband about this, and help him to understand. I'm assuming that you have been properly diagnosed as Bipolar after a careful assessment by a shrink, and that you're being properly treated for it, rather than being self-diagnosed ?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9438 votes
68% - 20025 votes