Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
14 Jun 2004
Boyfriend picks me out?
Whenever my boyfriend and I are out together with friends whether at a dinner or out in a bar somewhere he always picks me out about what I say. Im not kras or a rude person and have been brought up in a good family household. My father always taught us to be youself and as long as you dont offend anyone, say how you feel. The thing is whenever we are out together he will always say "Why did you say that?" or "Dontsay this". It drives me mad! I work with people clients all day long and am not an idiot who needs to be told what to say and what not too. It seems that we always disagree about something. We get into heated discussions about politics even though we arnt polititions? I dont get it? Is it that we just opposites?
kim, I agree with volcano, that this sounds like a really immature and over-controlling guy, of a sort that's not great material for a happy long-term relationship. His own sense of security can't be well formed yet, uif he has to stifle yours.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Why South Africa stopped making vaccines
- ‘We have to be alert, not alarmed’ says KRISP director about B.1.617 variant identified in India
- High doses of vitamin D have no effect on severe Covid infection - study
- Could the Covid-19 vaccines affect your period? We don’t know yet — but there’s no cause for concern
- Want to stick to weight loss goals? Plan your post-exercise meals beforehand - and stick to them
- THE ESKOM FILES | From pastor to coal dealer: The many blessings of Eskom exec's lover
- Threats, corruption and pecking orders: Laying out the feud at state-owned chicken producer Daybreak Farms
- Adriaan Basson | This is how it ends for Ace - not with a bang but a whimper
- Northern Cape ANC pilots new membership system, but some are complaining
- Weekend rugby gold: Nche barging way towards Bok Bomb Squad
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9467 votes
68% - 20230 votes