Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
07 Jun 2004
CAUTION FOR A RELATIONSHIP!!!
I'm a 21yrs old crazy in love with this 22 yrs old woman who just broke up with her boyfriend. The problem is that she's pregnant with his baby. I don't know if I should continue with the relationship or quit. The fact is that I love her and she does too. Please help me.
Let's see what other readers suggest here. Maybe it's not a good idea to rush into this, either into a committed relationship nor into leaving her. Relationhips formed on the rebound, especially when someone is even more likely to be exceptionally needs as with a pregnant women who has just broken up with someone, the situation is likel to remain volatile for some time ; she may well be emotionally unsetled by the hormonal and other changes attendant on the pregnancy, and may change her mind about breaking up. Don't exploit her, as such a person would be vunerable a this time, but be a good friend and supportive, and leave her free to make up her mind in good time.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Your guide to side-effects: What you can expect after a Covid-19 jab
- Covid-19: Do I still need to wear a mask when vaccinated, and other questions
- Fighting the flu season: Two experts answer key questions about the flu shot
- Obesity linked to increased in-hospital mortality in Covid-19 patients, especially men
- Mounting evidence suggests Covid-19 vaccines do reduce transmission. How does this work?
- Covid-19: Move to a stricter lockdown level, experts warn as third wave looms
- Witnesses out to get me, Lucky Montana tells Zondo about his properties
- Humble rooibos is now a superfood, and SA could be cashing in
- Ofentse Mokwena | Recommendations to fix the transport industry are too little, too late
- Who is Prince Misuzulu?
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9470 votes
68% - 20265 votes