Ask an expert

06 Sep 2007

hi there

i am going through some emotional issues and have identified that i have codependency problems, please can you refer me to a psychologist preferably located in jhb. thanks

Answer 351 views

01 Jan 0001

I wonder how many thousand times I have had to explain -- it it totally and entirely impossible for me or anyone else to keep track of all the shrinks in this country, where they work and what they do. Ask your GP, call some from the phone book, and try the Anxiety-Depression Support group ior FAMSA for further advice, as they keep track of SOME of the shrinks around
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.