Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
17 Sep 2008
did i bite the hand that feeds me?
I have a bf - wonderful an absolute darling, he loves me to bits, he spoils me rotten. We are both working - when i call him and only find that he is in the middle of something - he will just say: am busy call you later (without even saying hi) fine, i respect that he is at work and he does get busy. Now today he wanted something from me and i was sitting with my boss - no he did not allow me to put the phone down and then when i eventually help him out with what he needed, he still wants to chat and complain about this and that! I just said to him : love i don' t need to hear that now, i am busy! and then he sends me a message saying: we' ll talk when you are ready to talk. i sent a message apologizing but i feel that he does not respect my work! am i wrong in saying this? did i bite the hand that feeds me! he is all cold now and i' m puzzeled!?!
I applaud anyone who responds thus to suddent interrupting calls --- when someone is at work, one should NOT call them except in the event of a serious emergency. However, he should not expect double standards to apply to his calls and not yours. Discuss this calmly with him when he's more ready to act like an adult
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Is it the vaccine technology, used by AstraZeneca and J&J, causing blood clots? No evidence yet
- OPINION | Change your diet to change your cancer risk
- Lockdowns can reduce the severity of Covid-19 epidemics – and genetic evidence proves it
- Researchers looked at link between sunlight and Covid-19 deaths - what they found
- How to actually fix a lost voice, according to science (hint: lemon and honey doesn’t work)
- Killing Kinnear: Secret report reveals infighting contributed to cop's death
- Karyn Maughan | Mogoeng, Malema and the judges: Inside the JSC hearings that shook the judiciary
- New African Bank CEO is 'back to complete the unfinished business of transformation in SA banking'
- 'Julius Malema should be removed from JSC': 6 questions with Casac's Lawson Naidoo
- Ramaphosa on Mantashe cadre deployment comments: 'I will answer at the Zondo Commission'
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9433 votes
68% - 19971 votes