Ask an expert

12 Jul 2011

Sorry,further question.I actually know which pharmacy is supplying my wife this drug without prescription,but am sure they will deny this should I approach them as I do not have any physical evidence,besides my son being present on one occasion,should I pursue this avenue?Further ,we are still married(28 yrs) but recently seperated.Her age 49
Answer 275 views

01 Jan 0001

As this is a scheduled drug, I think the pharmacy is required by law to keep absolutely acurate records of the drugs they receive and dispense, and to be able to show prescriptions to match the drugs dispensed. Get a sworn statement from your son ( it may be necessary legally and would ultimately benefit his mother, and would benefit the comunity too if it shut down a sleazy drug-dealing pharmacy ). IF there are competent police and detectives in your neighbourhood ( unlike mine ) they should be interested in investigating your story and taking appropriate action
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9432 votes
68% - 19959 votes