Ask an expert

19 Sep 2007

Hi there,

I’m desperate. I need to supplement my income as my expenses far out weigh my income..The increase in bond rates have really put a strain on me financially. I’m a divorcee with 2 teeanage children and get very little for maintenance. I’m looking for ideas whereby I can generate income from home. Preferably ….r with very little .or no cash outlay. Is there a website maybe I could search?…Any info wrt my dilemma would be greatly appreciated.
This is a serious problem….. I just need to know where to start….

Answer 337 views

01 Jan 0001

Any possibility of approaching the Maintenance Court to see if they could officially raise the amount of the maintenance you receive ?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.