Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
03 Feb 2006
feeling so awful.
I can not help, I feel so s**t today, feeling down, depressed, worried, sad, feels like my heart just turn into a stone, heavy, cold, strange, and dark.... thought about suiside earlier, but told myself that I am too chicken to do that.
You don't need to be chicken to reject the idea of suicide, just sensible.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Blood type A may increase Covid-19 risk, study finds
- Four Covid-related skin complaints everyone should look out for
- Ivermectin doesn't speed recovery in people with mild Covid-19, new study finds
- Seven tips for choosing healthier drinks, and avoiding that hangover
- How does resistance to disinfectants happen? We’re on the road to answering the question
- Police minister to 'seek clarity' on claims News24 journalist 'bugged' - under surveillance
- Ralph Mathekga | Mkhwebane inquiry: Where does the loyalty of the ANC caucus lie?
- North West intervention: 'Let's not mention names' - committee chair tells MPs
- Competition Commission wants company to pay a penalty for allegedly overcharging SAPS for masks
- 20 Bonnievale crocodiles put down in grim reminder of costs of wildlife escape
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9380 votes
67% - 19464 votes