Ask an expert

01 Feb 2006

Fourways area psych's
hi! I have a slight issue with food and weight and all the usual things but I want to go see someone about it incase it becomes bigger than me. I looked through the info on this site but I need somone in the fourways area. Anyone know of a psychiatrist/psychologist there?

Many thanks
Answer 613 views

01 Jan 0001

I don't, maybe someone else does.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9362 votes
67% - 19315 votes