Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
06 Sep 2007
I am so gatvol sitting in a corporate cubicle staring at reports and screens the whole day. I am going mad. It is my own doing for spending the last 9 years in this kind of environment.......every bloody day - wakup, sit in traffic, work, home, sit in traffic, eat - on my own -, watch tv or read, sleep, wakup, sit in traffic.... on and on and bloody on. Yes, I'm gratefull for what I have but my goodness enough is enough. Thanks for the vent. My my bipolar negative mood is setting in - and I don't want this rediculous disease anymore. I want someone to take care of me for a change - anyway enough said.
Vent away. Isn't there some possibility of enriching this way of life in your spare time ? For instamce, get involved in some charitable / NGO work ? You tend to meet nice people that day, get usefully reminded of how much tougher life can be, and gain the satisfaction of making things a bit better because you were around.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Ditch the itch – using bacteria to combat eczema flareups
- Breast cancer: Is milk a risk factor?
- Covid-19 damages the heart by killing its muscle cells, study finds
- An obsession with ‘likes’ on social media akin to animals seeking food rewards, new study reports
- Baby infected with coronavirus in the womb - new study
- What we know about the charges against former Steinhoff CEO Markus Jooste
- The big picture | ‘The loss of humanity’: South Africa and the Global South’s battle for Covid-19 vaccine justice
- Karyn Maughan | How the WC Judge President has faced 10 major scandals, without any sanction
- 'You can never take a break': Workers speak on SA's grim Covid-19 anniversary
- Mark Gevisser | Covid-19: One year on, and a deepening inequality
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9375 votes
67% - 19410 votes