Ask an expert

23 Jan 2006

hi... i just feel so depressed guys...eating myself silly, and just gaining weight, i feel like i reached a point in life where i cant c anything.....still single living with my parents tho i work still fell helpless..please guys waterver advise will be appreciated
Answer 257 views

01 Jan 0001

If you are depressed, see a shrink, or at least a good GP, for assessment and advice on proper treatment for it. Ask for medication AND referral to someone for CBT counselling, which will deal rapidly eith your bad self-image and negative thinking habiots.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9379 votes
67% - 19424 votes