Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
21 Sep 2006
HIS CONFUSION... ME OR HIS EX?
Im not married but was supposed to get engaged last weekend after 4 years. My partner said that he loves me. But he has an ex girlfriend with a 5 year old son who suddenly pitch up from Mosselbaai when she heard we r getting engaged. She left him and went on with her live. She had a boyfriend all these years. She didnt want him to see his child because of me. Now she is suddenly single. No I think he wants her back because of his child. He told me he is so confused and he dont know what to do. He loves me but he has to think of his child. I've asked him if he still loves her, he said that he will always love her because they have a child together. She is a very difficult person. She doesnt want him to see the child because of me. I can see that he is very confused 'cause it didnt work between them 4 years ago. Will he make the right descision...and will I be the one who is heartbroken again? What must I do? I desperatly need advice...TODAY! iM ALWAYS the one that must leave and when he beg me to come back Im there without even thinking...Pls help
I don't see why he would suddenly want her back because of the child --- when he's had the child and apparently she has prevented him from seeing and knowing his child all the time ( by law, by the way, she is not entitled to keep the child from its father ). If he wants to go ahead with his relationship with you, he can go to court and ensure that she must continue to allow him proper access to the child, anyway. She is just not allowed to keep the child away from him out of spite.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Your guide to side-effects: What you can expect after a Covid-19 jab
- Covid-19: Do I still need to wear a mask when vaccinated, and other questions
- Fighting the flu season: Two experts answer key questions about the flu shot
- Obesity linked to increased in-hospital mortality in Covid-19 patients, especially men
- Mounting evidence suggests Covid-19 vaccines do reduce transmission. How does this work?
- Covid-19: Move to a stricter lockdown level, experts warn as third wave looms
- Witnesses out to get me, Lucky Montana tells Zondo about his properties
- Humble rooibos is now a superfood, and SA could be cashing in
- Ofentse Mokwena | Recommendations to fix the transport industry are too little, too late
- Who is Prince Misuzulu?
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9470 votes
68% - 20265 votes