Ask an expert

07 Jun 2004

how does one know?
Hi there...

What a weekend... hope everyone is still kickin...

Any sure sign that when u with someone that u may want to be with ur whole life... like marriage and stuff... how does one know if the lady is the right one... is it a feelin u get when u look to the west?

Curious cause the x came up and we have decided to tie the knot... have to blow off a few spectators but thats all par 4 the coarse... just wonderin cause there isn't a bright history and although it was a weird place 2 b in the past things have changed quite alot... and I'm gettin quite broody... I want to come home to a lovin wife and some bouncin babies... instead of a leather couch and a remote control...

When we start wanting different things from life do u think we can maintain that once we have what we want we will still want it forever?

My x has been away 4 over 6 months and the feelins are still there and strong... we spent a great weekend together and spoke allot... we will go to councilin so any recommendations will b cool... think its necessary 2 do so before puttin on the dress and makin that big promise but I feel ready 4 it...

Answer 403 views

01 Jan 0001

Hi Dude,
I guess we're still kickin, and some of it is still kickin back.
Sounds like you had a pretty eventful weekend ! Actually, councillin ( ge, spelled that way, looks like penicillin !) could be a good idea, as a way of engaging with someone with experience of a range of relationships, to help you understand each other and yourseles a bit better, making sure you both have the same vision of "what we want forever", to identify possible hitches and work out how to work them out together. You may each ant some things in common, and some raher different things, but so long as the different things are compatible, that's fine.
Things sound promising. Maybe you weren't broody enough last time. Mind you, when you get round to "puttin on the dress", that might be worth watchin.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.