Ask an expert

14 Sep 2007

in need of a psychologist...
i just moved to the melville parkhurst area and i'm unfamiliar of medical centres etc. i'm looking for a psychologist and i wanted to know if there was maybe someone from these or neighbouring areas who iyou would recommend.

it would be a great help-thank you!
Answer 365 views

01 Jan 0001

Sigh. I would love to be able to help, Lexi, but can you imagine what a fortune it would cost me, and what a full-time job it would be, to try to keep track of all the shrinks in Africa, where and how they practice ? Ask your GP ; and maybe your local branch of the Anxiety-Depression supposrt group ( or their website ) or FAMSA could advise
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.