Ask an expert

31 Aug 2007

is this wrong of me?
i have recently come into contact with someone frm way back in my past, and i have found that i have these feelings for her that i thought were gone, i am in a relationship of a good couple of yrs at the moment, and have a child with the woman who i am in a relationship with, something happened between me and her witch i just cant forgive her for and thats why i am starting to think that its over and that me and this girl frm my past can have something again, is this right, as my gf does not feel ne remorce for wat has happened and wat she did.
Answer 391 views

01 Jan 0001

YOu cannot ever recapture the past --- you and the woman from your past are not who you both were way back then. What you have right now is real and can be lasting and valuable, it it is Now. Why are you so ready to give up on this current relationship ? Would whatever she has done have seemed to unforgiveable to you, if you had not met the woman from your past ? You are remembering only the best aspects of the past --- way back then you parted for good enough reasons at the time. Rather mend what you have at the present
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9361 votes
67% - 19296 votes