Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- ADHD Expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Asthma Expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Cough Expert
- Oral health expert
- Depression expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
- Sex expert
- Sinusitis Expert
- Sleep disorders expert
09 Sep 2007
Life is odd
CS dont you sometimes think life is very strange ???? I went to see a psychologist on Saturday to help me through this rather awkward time with my son ,,, and I was telling her that im lonely out here in the bush the only other two woman here have both recently had babies and im not intrested in nappy chat anymore .. anyhow she (psyc) tells me about one of her clients that has moved into the area recently who is very similar to me and a similar age intrests etc and can she set us up ... sure I said ... I love meeting people .. anyhow this lady phones me .. she lives 10 minutes from us!!!!! and I invite her for coffee .... we are 15 years apart in age , share a birthday! we were born at the same time at the same hospital , we both have a floating kidney on the right side .. weird innit ????
Her daughter , like my son is a heroin addict ... and this lady like me has been through hell .. she now intends starting a rehab centre here .....
So guess who is going to get even busier ...:)
Isnt it great ..oh and BTW I have my first client for my bookeeping business :) :) with another one very keen .
Every time i have manure I seen to gain soooooooo much :)
I suspect, some days, that if life stops seeming to be very strange, I must be missing something ! And how nice to be able to chat about flopating kidneys instead of nappies ! Uncanny parallels, though, innit ? A mew client, a new vocation perhaps in a local rehab centre ? They say manure is an excellent fertilizer, and so indeed it seems ! Good luck all round
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- SA scientists testing traditional medicine to fight Covid-19 – with promising early results
- People with extremist views tend to struggle with complex mental tasks, new study finds
- Long Covid: In some people with mild illness, symptoms can linger for up to 9 months, study
- 'I've seen the worst of Aids, TB, but nothing compares to Covid' - a community health worker's story
- Are Covid-19 immunity and vaccination passports our ticket to freedom?
- Malema drops R1m damages claim against ex-EFF MP who said he confessed to getting VBS loot
- Eskom suspends chief procurement officer over 'non-performance in procurement savings'
- The mission: How Glenda Gray became 'the closest thing South Africa has to Tony Fauci'
- ANALYSIS | ANC tensions play out as Ace Magashule's grip strengthens in some provinces
- Bathabile Dlamini could lose her home as Black Sash demands payment
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9362 votes
67% - 19312 votes