Ask an expert

26 Mar 2003

Marriage Councillor

I am desperately looking for marriage councillors in the Johannesburg area and have been unable to get any info,can you help me obtain such info?

Your help will be much appreciated!
Answer 341 views

01 Jan 0001

J-Lo ;
Gee, if this is THE J-LO, I could understand why she might want to see a marriage counsellor !
Seriously, J, check in the phone book for FAMSA, an organization which specializes in marriage and family counselling, and apart from their own services, they should also be able to refer you to other counsellors in your region. They have branches in many parts of the country, too, which is why regular readers will have noticed that I frequently refer folks to them.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9464 votes
68% - 20193 votes