Ask an expert

11 Nov 2008

Marriage Councillor - Where, How much?
I desperately need a marriage councillor in the Meyerton, Vereeniging area.

Where do I start, how much do they charge, are there ones that charge minimal fees, how do you carry on from there with your husband?????

Please help anybody????
Answer 372 views

01 Jan 0001

Call FAMSA, which should be able to recommend several posibilities within reach, and should be able to tell you about charges, etc. Presumably you will be working with the mariage counsellor WITH your husband there.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.