Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
23 Jan 2006
Im 26 having problems with becoming a Matron of Honour for my friend cause i've been a bridesmaid from 2004 and last year.She's getting married in May or June they haven't set up the date yet, the only problem I have is that i've been spending moneyfor the last 2 years and Im tired. I dont know how to say No to her cause she said to me Im the only person who can be her Matron.Im so confused I dont mind helping her plan her wedding but not become her Matron.Im so Stressed.
Over to the readers on this one. Strange as it may seem, nobody has ever asked me to be their Maid or Matron of Honour ! Can't imagine why. But it never seemed to me to be such an enormously tiring task that it'd be a problem.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Ditch the itch – using bacteria to combat eczema flareups
- Breast cancer: Is milk a risk factor?
- Covid-19 damages the heart by killing its muscle cells, study finds
- An obsession with ‘likes’ on social media akin to animals seeking food rewards, new study reports
- Baby infected with coronavirus in the womb - new study
- What we know about the charges against former Steinhoff CEO Markus Jooste
- The big picture | ‘The loss of humanity’: South Africa and the Global South’s battle for Covid-19 vaccine justice
- Karyn Maughan | How the WC Judge President has faced 10 major scandals, without any sanction
- 'You can never take a break': Workers speak on SA's grim Covid-19 anniversary
- Mark Gevisser | Covid-19: One year on, and a deepening inequality
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9375 votes
67% - 19411 votes