Ask an expert

09 Jan 2006

my doc put me on clomid, what about my husband
i posted on Gynedoc but it seems like no one is there.

I just wonder what can he take to help also so i can be preggies, we have been trying for over a year. I was diagnosed with endomentories, and its said that is why i dont fall preggies. what can i do?
Answer 354 views

01 Jan 0001

wbp, the forums ( ? fora ? ) were closed over the holidays and have only opened up again today, so be patient and I'm sure Gynaedoc should re-appear soon and respond to your question. You deserve a rweal expert answer ! Endometriosis can cause fertility problems and discomfort, and I think there are various approaches to treating it. If there is a real problem in achieving a pregnancy, both of you should normally be tested to find the likely problems, and unless there is something specific not working on your husband's side, there wouldn't be any benefit to treating him. But if this is bothering you, be sure to get referred to a good local gynae with experience in fertility issues, rather than relying on your GP
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9362 votes
67% - 19324 votes