Ask an expert

16 Jan 2006

My story: Need Help soon!!
I've known my ex boyfriend all my life and I had never really took notice of him, we came from the same neighbourhood he had his girlfriend and I had a crush on his Cousin. well he moved away from the neighbourhood and I hadn't noticed that he was gone. Untill last year I moved to the same town as him I only figured that when His cousin came to see me and he tagged along. That's the first time I had actually had a conversation with him and I started to like him, which made me feel guilty since I was surpose to be with his cousin. after a while I called him up and he took me out and he revealed to me that he had always had feelings for me back when we lived in the same neighbourhood but was too afraid to approach me we made out and well eight days later on my 19th birthday he broke my virginity ( I know I should have made him wait!) we dated for 3 months and finally he I went back home and I heared his ex talking about him she said that He was telling saying bad stuff about me and denying that we had a relationship, so not even thinking for a moment I sent him a message breaking it off with him and than later on I realized my mistake and apologised. I thought he got over it but I guess he didn't cause he later broke up with me saying our relationship was only about sex. The thing is I know I love this guy but he doesnt seem to be interested in me in the same way because when we were dating he couldn't even phone me to say hi. And now things are have gone worse because I am pregnant with his child from the last time we saw each other (two weeks after he dumped me. I don't know where to go I don't even know if I should tell him or maybe just go for an abortion or just run away and have the kid on my own, the thing with an abortion is I don't beleive in killing an innocent child for my stupid mistake, I really want him back I don't know what to do.
Answer 352 views

01 Jan 0001

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9378 votes
67% - 19423 votes