Ask an expert

02 Oct 2007

not sure
my husband of 15 years has told me his doctor diagnosed him as bi polar - what does this mean and what do i have to do to support him.
Answer 359 views

01 Jan 0001

Ask to see his doctor to discuss this directly and in detail. Elsewhere in H24 you will find, if you search our site, much material abou bipolar Disorder. After reading it, maybe you'll have some more specific questions to ask me. Good responses otherwise
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.