Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
02 Oct 2007
my husband of 15 years has told me his doctor diagnosed him as bi polar - what does this mean and what do i have to do to support him.
Ask to see his doctor to discuss this directly and in detail. Elsewhere in H24 you will find, if you search our site, much material abou bipolar Disorder. After reading it, maybe you'll have some more specific questions to ask me. Good responses otherwise
- Covid-19: A potentially deadly ‘black fungus’ infection seen in patients in India
- Your guide to side-effects: What you can expect after a Covid-19 jab
- WATCH | How face masks protect you against Covid-19
- Espresso, Americano, or decaf? Desire for a particular coffee driven by genetic code
- Some people in the US will take the Covid-19 vaccine if they're paid for it – but is this ethical?
- Mkhize's 3rd wave warning: 'He knows we will end up with trauma and suffering again'
- There is no basis 'to ask for a postponement of the elections' - IEC chair
- 20 years later: Pick n Pay’s failed retail pharmacy strategy
- Report shows how Covid-19 has changed the face of employment in SA
- Melanie Verwoerd | Eish! What is Ace up to?
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9472 votes
68% - 20284 votes