Ask an expert

03 Nov 2008

Post 1458, C
Hi C - you don' t even have to complicate it with " another woman"  - he is behaving badly no matter what. And it' s an awful example to the kids and a ridiculous strain on you. Please don' t go an alter yourself chemically in order to be acceptable to a man that won' t even say sorry. Next thing you know, you won' t even be yourself anymore. Get some legal advice and then tell him to choose whether he wants to live alone and unaccountable, or be a working and viable part of a family.
Answer 429 views

01 Jan 0001

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9422 votes
68% - 19857 votes