Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
15 Nov 2005
All I really wanted with that posting was some advice but it appears that only a chosen few on this forum are deigned imprtant enough to receive advice, was and still am feeling very confused and depressed about the whole situation but I will obviously have to go elsewhere for much needed advice, I never put all the problems down as I thought it would make the posting far too long, maybe I should have...
Stop being childish and sarcastic. I will decide, whenever I choose, to decline to answer questions which, however important they seem to the questioner, are NOT relevant to be asking a psychiatrist, or which have been answered in very closely similar questions, recently. There are no "chosen few" here, but there are ways in which sulky people can encourage one to make them one of the unchosen few. It is simply a physical and mental impossibility for me, or any other human being, to cope with the flood of postings appearing here, and I have to become more selective. And problems within love-affairs cannot take precedence. Also, generally such questions get hlpful responses from other readers, anyway
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- UPDATE | Why EFF members are resigning en masse from their positions in Parliament, provincial legislatures
- BREAKING NEWS LIVE | Ten murdered in mass shootings in Eastern Cape
- Advertising, kit branding: Inside SA Tourism's nearly R1bn Tottenham Hotspur sponsorship proposal
- Stellenbosch University council chair Ainsley Moos, 45, has died
- DA opposes SA's R1bn sponsorship deal 'lunacy' and will send a delegation to Tottenham to get answers
- New Joburg city management moves to stop corruption investigations - but then backtracks
- 'It's insane!' SA sports federation heads fume over near-billion-rand Spurs sponsorship proposal
- Pieter du Toit | Johannesburg: Politics of betrayal, extortion good for McKenzie – not ratepayers
- Corrupt people are still in the system – Madonsela says SA not quite past state capture yet
- State takes aim at ex-Cape Town teacher in bid to extradite him to UK on 42 counts of sexual assault
Find your matric results here
search by using your examination number
What are your thoughts on the possibility of having permanent Stage 2 or 3 load shedding?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
I'll take that over constant schedule changes
13% - 1206 votes
Why are we normalising Eskom’s mess?
72% - 6762 votes
I've already found alternative ways of powering my home/business
15% - 1412 votes
Rand - Dollar
Rand - Pound
Rand - Euro
Rand - Aus dollar
Rand - Yen
All JSE data delayed by at least 15 minutes
Teachers adopt little boy who's had multiple amputations: 'It's been the most...
Public park in Brackenfell transformed into community vegetable garden
Young sisters donate their long, shiny locks to help cancer patients
Good News: Shining a light on the bold, brave, glass-half-full people keeping SA...
23 Sep 2022
Editorial feedback and complaints
Contact the public editor with feedback for our journalists, complaints, queries or suggestions about articles on News24.LEARN MORE
WATCH | What unnecessary expense is holding you back from going on that dream...
WATCH | Ahead of the Curve: Banking and e-Commerce in a digital world
SA’s favourite hotspots level up into ‘awesome spaces’ with free wifi and chilling...
Enjoy the High Rise Chilla - the cocktail of the summer - at a new ‘Access...