Ask an expert

15 Mar 2010

Suicide - Psycologist in Springs
My sister-in-law is very depressed and have suicidal tendancies. I am trying to find a good and cheap doctor in Springs to help her... ANy ideas on where she should go?
Please help!


Answer 236 views

01 Jan 0001

I responded the other time this message was posted
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.