Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
16 Jun 2004
Sorry guys.Don't want to get all rawdy but i have been using my nick "Enigma" for some time now.I would like to keep it and really don't know when you used it for first time.But it causes some confusion between some of the guys i know here.They keep on thinking it is my post.
Fair enough. Pity there isn't some form of national registry of nicknames, isn't it ? With this Big Brother new Government legislation outrageously requiing every bank to gather detailed confidential information about every citizen with a bank account ( with no proper safeguards for data protection) and the SA Post Office, despite the legendary negligence of some of its IT functions, wanting to gather information it doesn't need from us, and then sell it for profit, it's amazing that we're still allowed to select our own nicknames !
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Your guide to side-effects: What you can expect after a Covid-19 jab
- How rare is very rare? Your questions about blood clots – answered
- Anxiety around illness in childhood and adolescence can become chronic
- Lockdown dramatically increased stress levels and loss of sleep in mothers
- Strict public health measures associated with lower Covid-19 cases and deaths
- Covid-19: Move to a stricter lockdown level, experts warn as third wave looms
- Witnesses out to get me, Lucky Montana tells Zondo about his properties
- Ralph Mathekga | Magashule suspension: Cue the battle of the ANC branches
- Taxpayers will foot the bill while ANC MPs 'step aside'
- Damian dilemma: Why Willemse is key to Stormers breaking duck
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9469 votes
68% - 20242 votes