Ask an expert

08 Feb 2006

To Kate - re people interfering
Hi, he cheated on me, and has a child with this woman AND he never intended in letting me know!

I cannot leave him right now, but working on it (saving where I can to get a place to stay, and even getting a new job preferbly in another city or province)

And in case you want to ask - i do not want to make my problem my family's, they do have their own problems.

I also only have one person I can call my friend, who invited me to stay with her, but I think I will become too relaxed and forget about dealing with aa place to stay etc, and even if her husband says it's OK now, what will happen once my kids and I move in.
Answer 310 views

01 Jan 0001

OK, it sounds as though you know you deserve to leave him, and are working towards making that practical to do. Are you sure you couldn't maintain the impetus to get your own place if you moved in with the friend ?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9362 votes
67% - 19316 votes