Ask an expert

16 Jan 2006

I have been suffering from trich since i was 9. ( I am now 25)

I'ts ruining my marraige and my career.

Can anyone help?

Answer 403 views

01 Jan 0001

Yes. A good psychologist with behaviour therapy can help, and some medications from a psychiatrist can also be helpful, as this is a relative of OCD.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.