Ask an expert

07 Nov 2008

We need help
My boyfriend &  i are constantly at each others throat so we wana go for therapy or some sort og help. Where could we go as in a place or area &  how much would it cost for per session?
Answer 377 views

01 Jan 0001

Try calling FAMSA< a national organization which ought to be in your phone book, and they can suggest couples counsellors in your area, with some indication of likely costs
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9439 votes
68% - 20038 votes