Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
03 May 2004
What did I do wrong?
I have been friends with a guy for about 5 years. At first we dated for 2 months. Now we have been good friends ever since. He found a girl and I went out with another guy. I broke up with this other guy about 5 months ago. Ever since then my friend has been trying to get into my pants. I never ever slept with him yet he kept on trying harder and started to visit me all the time and eventually told me that he had feelings for me. Two weeks ago, he invited me to his house and we got carried away and I finally slept with him. Ever since then, he has ignored me flat. He will not phone me anymore and he promised a month ago that he would come and celebrate my birthday with me but when the time came, he made up soem excuse. He is always making excuses not to see me. I don't want to see him because I love him or because I wanna sleep with him. I just miss him because he is a good friend and I enjoy spending time with him. I have no feelings for him and therefoe feel that it was worng to have slept with him. But he has been trying for ages to get into my pants and when he does, he treats me like crap. Did the sex ruin our friendship or did I do something wrong?
"getting into your pants" has nothing to do with love, and everything to do with sex. he wanted sex and didn't even try to have a real relatonship with you --- and now he's probably trying his line on some other girl. Nothing that you describe him as having done is anything like a good friend, so I wonder why you enjoy spendin time with him --- every signla you describe him as giving you says he is NOT a riend of yours, and having had the sex he wanted, he's now busy elsewhere. Drop the drip, and look for a real man instead. You did nothing wrong except to listen to his line of chat, and fall for his persuasion. Learn from the experience.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Why South Africa stopped making vaccines
- Are chemicals shrinking your penis and depleting your sperm? Here’s what the evidence really says
- How rare is very rare? Your questions about blood clots – answered
- ‘We have to be alert, not alarmed’ says KRISP director about B.1.617 variant identified in India
- High doses of vitamin D have no effect on severe Covid infection - study
- THE ESKOM FILES | Flashy Eskom exec 'still owes us about a million bucks' says Pretoria builder
- US support on Covid-19 vaccine patents: This is how it happened
- SATURDAY PROFILE | From Sudan to SA: One man's journey from being called a spy to becoming a doctor
- Late interim leader’s son Misuzulu named Zulu king
- Did 'Vermeulen 4 Vunipola 0' influence Lions' selection shock?
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9467 votes
68% - 20217 votes