Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
23 Dec 2009
what was his intentions about the frndship?
met this guy at work we became sort of like friends, he came to visit me at my place then we stayed home chatting and it was good then the next thinghe asked why a beautiful girl like me doesn' t have a BF or a good frnd with benefits then i told him i don' t blv in those things things were okay untilthe next day when i realised that he is starting to ignore me but lil did i know then it was the 16th of dec hecalled me at around 03:30 in the morning telling me how he misses and wants to see me and he just woke up from sleep and the only thing in his mind is me,me and me said it is fin as a frnd he can come but guess what no coming nor phone call or anything and now he makes sure that he ignores my shadow.don' t know what i did or what he wanted from me as he is now behaving somehow.
Every noticed how often, in the "Friend with benefits" arrangement, it's only one friend, usually the man, who actually gets benefits ? It sounds very much as though he is just trying to manipulate you into his bed, as a relationship in which he was genuinely growing fond of you, would not be likely to develop in this way.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Struggling to convince someone who's vaccine-hesitant to get Covid-19 jab? Try this approach
- Type 2 diabetes: Sitting can cause problems with blood sugar levels, so get up and move
- PODCAST | HIV unmuted: Aids and the elusive vaccine
- Finding an HIV vaccine: Five lessons from the search for a Covid-19 jab
- How quickly do we become unfit?
- Phase 2 of SA's ambitious Covid-19 vaccination drive gets under way countrywide
- If Zuma is ready to go on trial, why is he bringing another doomed case against the NPA?
- State capture: Geoff Makhubo denies his influence was bought
- OPINION | Berry lekker: How urban foraging is one way to help feed SA's hungry
- Ralph Mathekga | Magashule ties ANC's hands
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9476 votes
68% - 20349 votes