Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
22 Aug 2007
what will u do you if it was u. help pl
What do you do if the only person to stop you from crying is the one who made you cry at first. I really need to live a life that I desrve I cry a lot my so called hubby is abusing me with his lies always, takes my perfume and go with it at his work when I need it he says I don't care about him and there are woman who wants him out there they can give him anythin that I cant what it a perfume? is nothing this man irritates me he is always a watch dog, stalking me and theatens me. what do I do I am tired of this and I know my frinds who are single they are very lonely.
Maybe you can talk with the people at POWa, who help women who are abused, physically or verbally. OR see of a local clinic can provide counselling, to help you sort out this situation.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Could following a vegan diet lead to poor bone health? Here’s what a study found
- Covid then vs Covid now: The emergence of variants and how the virus has evolved
- Traditional healers in South Africa are exposed to infection, but few can get protective gear
- Experts want greater transparency about delayed skin reactions some people get from Moderna vaccine
- Covid-19 damages the heart by killing its muscle cells, study finds
- Former Steinhoff CEO Markus Jooste has been charged in Germany. Now what?
- Gauteng DA says it's not defying national leaders by voting to oust Gauteng Premier David Makhura
- High Court judge caught up in maintenance tug of war between ex-husband and daughter
- KwaZulu-Natal Health Department in suspect R82 million deal
- OPINION | Bavuma captaincy might be a gamble, but it's one worth taking
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9379 votes
67% - 19423 votes