Ask an expert

15 Feb 2006

Where can i get legal advice??
In short, my fiancee's child is in danger. There is abuse in this little childs life (she's 5) she how now mentioned in not so many words that she needs help, she wan'ts to "live with granny in heaven because she knows shes the reason that her mom and her other gran fight"
Who can i talk to ? I would like to get some insight on what we can do from our side, even if it means I have to marry my fiancee in a court to help that child. There is a lot of abuse going on, please help.
We also have a lot of support financially and morally from my fiancees parents.
Mini Me
Answer 307 views

01 Jan 0001

Try the fre law clinic at your nearest law school university ; and call your local law Society -- I think they had a scheme that offered an initial free 30 minute consultation to at least find out whether a legal solution would be possible. Also, as said, your Welfare Dept ought to be helpful
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.