Ask an expert

20 Sep 2006

Crooked teeth

Fronm a young age I use to suck my thumb which has caused me to have crooked teeth. Now as an adult I would like to know what procedure I could do to correct my teeth and at the same time to have porcelain teeth put in in place of my teeth that are in abad shape.
Answer 461 views
Dental expert
dental expert

01 Jan 0001

You will first need to consult a dentist who will examine your teeth and mouth thoroughly. Then it will be necessary to restore/treat all diseased teeth. Therafter he may refer you to an orthodontist for straightening of the teeth (braces)
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.