Ask an expert

15 Oct 2008

Deteriorating jaw
Who would I go and see re what is possibly a deterating jaw - part under ear sounds like scraping if I open and close jaw and if I yawn or open mouth wide to bit apple for instance it is painful and locks. Is it a dentists are or anothe specialist. Thanks
Answer 375 views
Dental expert
dental expert

01 Jan 0001

Either a dentist or a maxillofacial surgeon
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9433 votes
68% - 19965 votes