Ask an expert

14 Mar 2003

diet for sugar patient
sugar remedies
Answer 421 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Harinder
I always refer all patients with sugar problems or diabetes to a clinical dietitian (phone (012) 998-5650 (mornings) for the name of your nearest dietitian) because you need a specific diet worked out for you which takes all your special factors into consideration (age, weight, overweight, exercise or lack of it, type of problem, type of medication, etc). In the meanwhile you can do a Search on this Website using 'Diabetes' and also read the articles on the 'Diet' Website.
Best regards
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.