Ask an expert

27 Sep 2006

Does anybody know where you can enroll for a degree/diploma for a dieticien?
Answer 831 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Reader
Phone the ADSA Head Office at (011) 789-6621 or send them an e-mail at: to ask about studying dietetics. If you live in one of the larger centres, phone your local university or Technikon and ask them to put you through to their Department of Dietetics or Human Nutrition.
Good luck
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.