Ask an expert

25 Jul 2011

Hi: Doc
My question to u is: I have a problem of passing urine always and also having problem of feeling pain in the joins of body pls can you tell me the cause and other ways which I can use in order to continue with my life. By the age I am 26 year old.
Answer 438 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Nengovhela
If you have problems passing urine and suffer from sore joints, you firstly need to have a medical examination. These symptoms may indicate that you have a kidney disease or suffer from gout or arthritis. Once your dr has diagnosed what is causing the difficulty with urination and your joint pains, we can have a look at changing your diet to counteract the problem.
So please go to your doctor or the nearest hospital for a checkup.
Best regards
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.