Ask an expert

23 Jan 2003

kidney problem
Dear Doctor
I am a male of 75 had a bi pass 6 years ago,and also have diabetes,I now have kidney trouble,and would like to ask you if you could please send me a special diet on kidney problems.
thank you very much
Eddie Viljoen
e.mail address
mypostal address is P.O. Box 40448,Cleveland. 2022
Answer 421 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Eddie
In view of the complex nature of your ailments, I would strongly urge you to consult a clinical dietitian (phone (012) 998-5650 (mornings) to find a dietitian near you), who will work out a diet that takes all these factors into consideration. I can unfortunately not reply to your e-mail address.
Best regards
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.