Ask an expert

19 Jan 2006

seeking a means to an end (male)
"can also damage healthy tissue and cause painful scarring. What a about seeing an urologist/gyne of your own sex - would that be better? Where do you live?"

I live in Durban Doc, thanks
Answer 247 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Discreet
I think you need to ask CyberDoc this question or provide him with this info as I am the Diet Expert.
Best regards
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.