Ask an expert

05 Oct 2008

stone in the tummy or abdomen
hi doc, i have sum kind of lump in my tummy in between the muscles of the stomach, the six pack. this lump is painful at times especialy when its cold and when it touches against my clothes. what could it be? plz help
Answer 297 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Odwa
You could have a hernia, BUT it is Essential that you see a medical doctor immediately so that the dr can check what is going on with you.
Go to the dr ASAP
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.