Ask an expert

26 Feb 2003

Where to study Dietetics.
Hi There,

My Wife is interested in studying Dietetics or Nutritional Science. Can you please advise us where she can do this. Any other advice would also be very helpful, eg. cereer prospects, other suggestions etc.

Thank you,

Hendrik Strydom.
Answer 347 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Hendrik
Students can study Dietetics at most of the universities (UP, Potch, UCT, Natal, etc) and most Technikons (Pretoria, Cape Town). You need to phone these institutions and ask for their Dept of Dietetics or Human Nutrition, who will give you the necessary information. You can also contact ADSA (our dietetic organisation) at:
Good luck
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9474 votes
68% - 20305 votes