Ask an expert

23 Feb 2010

I married my British husband when he came out to SA when our son was born, but our relationship has subsequently broken down. He has only sent money twice for his son. I am told that as he is in the UK I have no recourse regarding getting maintenance. Do you know if this is true?
Answer 405 views
Divorce support expert
Divorce support expert

01 Jan 0001

For all legal related queries, please visit our sister Forum:

Thank you
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.