Ask an expert

18 Nov 2011

Can you please reccommend an expert Bulimia specialist. I have seen various phsychologists and to my dissapointnmet they could not help me.
Answer 290 views
Eating Disorders Expert
Eating Disorders Expert

01 Jan 0001

Hello Nikita,
Yes, as Anon has explained, please email me directly, and I will possibly be able to recommend you to someone in your area. I prefer too not advertise professional details online.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.