Ask an expert

22 Jan 2010

I am getting married soon and would like to find out where we can go for an antenuptial contract. We will be marrying out of community of property with accrual.
Answer 387 views
Family law expert
Family law expert

01 Jan 0001

Dear Pally,
An Antenuptial Contract must be signed prior to the marriage is concluded and must be signed in the presence of a notary (attorney) and two competent witnesses. The notary will then register the contract in the local registry of deeds.

Best is to see an attorney in your area.

Bertus Preller
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.