Ask an expert

31 Jul 2007

fallocian tubes
good day i am going to hospital on thursday 2/08/2007 for a lapscobe and to check for endiometrioses and they also going to do something else to see if my tubes are blocked or not becaus I must go for insimenation in october if my tubes are blocked can they do something about it or not
Answer 418 views
Fertility expert
fertility expert

01 Jan 0001

Dear Bekommerd 2

The approach is logical and I wish you all the best for your procedure.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.